We’ve created a new way for wine lovers to enjoy the wines of LaStella, introducing the Piccolo Club!
The LaStella Piccolo Club is the perfect way to make sure you never miss LaStella’s new wine releases.
In spring and fall each year when LaStella releases its new wines you will be the first to hear about it! Twice a year we will send you a specially selected six-bottle pack of wines shipped straight to your door. On top of being the first to receive our new release wines, you will also receive a great package of membership benefits.
- Two specially selected 6-bottle packs per year, shipped straight to your door.
- Every year you will receive all our new releases, including the wine club exclusive Allegretto, but excluding library re-releases and flagship wines Maestoso and La Sophia (reserved for Wine Society members).
- Upon availability, our exclusive library re-releases, flagship wines (Maestoso and La Sophia), and “small lots” can be added to your standard shipments.
- Wines are shipped in spring and fall before public release.
- There is no membership fee, registration fee, cancellation fee or any other such nonsense. We just ask for an initial 1-year commitment. After one year, your membership will be automatically renewed unless the club concierge has been notified no later than one month prior to shipping date (Opt Out / Account Hold deadline: March 1st for Spring and August 1st for Fall shipments).
- Each shipment is unique and will cost around $150-$200, for a total of around $300-$400 annually.
- Shipping charges are additional, we have negotiated attractive rates with courier companies, please inquire.
- When you order 24 bottles or more (can be mix and match, including specialty oils and vinegars) you receive complimentary shipping.
- A credit card is required to enrol in the Piccolo Club; we will bill your credit card for the wines twice a year at the time of shipping.
Piccolo Club members receive the following special benefits:
- Piccolo Club members receive a 10% discount on all wine and merchandise purchased in our Tasting Room or online at LaStella.ca. This includes our flagship Maestoso, La Sophia and Allegretto and “small lots” wine, but excludes library re-releases.
- Complimentary tastings for you and your guests when you visit LaStella Winery.
- Special advance invitations to our many winery events, winemaker’s dinners and tastings throughout the year.
- Special recipes inspired by our wines created just for you by top local and international chefs in each shipment.
- Access to limited production wines and, on occasion, library wines through your Piccolo Club Concierge
- Pre-release purchase opportunities for all wines, especially those that sell out quickly!
To join our close knit family of aficionados please email us at [email protected] or call us at 250-495-6658 and ask to speak with your Wine Club Concierge.