Note: LaStella Wine Society is now at Full Capacity. Anticipated wait list is roughly 3 years.
Imagine that twice a year some of the best wines in the world arrive at your doorstep. All you have to do is open the box, then uncork a bottle, and you are transported to a place few others can go. Membership offers ways to become part of our family, enjoy the benefits of our special celebrations at the winery and sample rare wines from our wine library.
Never miss out on our next limited release or a new vintage release, and always have the opportunity to re-order wines before we make them available to our regular mailing list, restaurants, retailers, and distributors.
Membership in the LaStella Wine Society is around $1000-$1200 a year broken to two shipments in fall and spring (including shipping and bottle deposit) and entitles you to the following:
One fall and one spring shipment of LaStella wines
12 bottles in each shipment, including new releases, our flagship Maestoso Merlot, our very limited release La Sophia Cabernet Sauvignon and at least one library wine, for a total of 24 bottles per year.
You will also enjoy…
- 10% discount on the purchase of any LaStella wines purchased in our tasting room or online at LaStella.ca. This includes rare releases and library wines.
- Invitations to exclusive Wine Society “members only” events held at the winery and across Canada.
- Complimentary premium tastings for you and your guests when you visit LaStella.
- Access to reserve tours of our vineyards and cellars, including barrel sampling and the chance to spend one-on-one time with the artists who craft our wines.
- Favorite recipes to pair with our wines.
- Partnership and VIP rates with selected industry friends to enhance your wine experience.
- You never pay for shipping, Canada wide.
Other ways to sign up
- Fill out the form above
- Contact our Wine Society Concierge at [email protected]
- Call 250-495-6658 and ask for the Wine Society Concierge.
Information & Guidelines
- We ask for an initial 1-year commitment to the Wine Society. After one year, your membership is automatically renewed unless the Wine Society Concierge has been notified no later than one month prior to shipping (Opt Out / Account Hold deadline: March 1st for Spring and August 1st for Fall shipments).
- All wine is shipped to Society members and must be signed for by a recipient over 19 years of age.
- We are happy to handle special requests to the best of our ability. Please email our concierge at [email protected] or call the Wine Society Concierge at 250-495-6658 if you have any special requests.
- Payment is by credit card. Each shipment is unique and will result in a combined total of around $1000-$1200 annually. For example, our spring shipment could be $500 and the fall approximately $650-$700. The cost depends entirely on the wines included.
- If you receive a corked or damaged bottle, please notify us as soon as possible. We will endeavor to replace it with the same item; however, if the wine is no longer available, a credit will be issued or a suitable replacement of our choosing will be issued.
- Occasionally, shipments of wine may be delayed due to circumstances beyond LaStella’s control. If you have any question about your shipments, please email our Wine Society Concierge at [email protected] or call us at 250-495-6658.